Hi. My name is Hanna Dee.
Here are the mundane details: 23, an Advertising Arts graduate of UST, works a day job as a multi-media artist. I draw, paint, shoot videos, edit videos, animate, dance, read, write and think.
- I do a lot of things. I’m the kind of “lost” where I’m lost in a pool of interests and passions.
- I thought I found my purpose, but right now I’m rethinking everything. (FYI, passion does not equal purpose)
- After finishing college, I realized that “the plan” is ALWAYS going to change. I never stuck myself to a single life plan ever since.
- I have a history of bad things. But I’m good now. Better.
- I like lists, and organizing things.
- I am addicted to learning.
- Sometimes I read too much things I feel like my brain is going to explode.
- Probably allergic to routines. (Once I thought about how to spice up waking up, taking a bath and brushing my teeth because they felt so boring)
I am not an entertainer. But I try to at least not be boring. (Because I also hate boring stuff)
Wishing you all the best,